The heat in the environment is indirect solar energy, stored in water, air and soil. The heat pump will remove heat precisely from these heat sources to later be used for heating your home.
The high energy efficiency INVERTER Air/Water pump is a modern, efficient, and clean solution that guarantees the comfort of your home, while always respecting the environment. A smart way to use Nature's resources in order to improve your quality of life. With this solution, you will be making a serious commitment to the reduction of harmful emissions into our atmosphere, thus contributing to the planet's natural balance.
The INVERTER Air/Water heat pump has been developed to meet both domestic and industrial needs, for climatization (heating and cooling) and Domestic Hot Water solutions.
Using an integrated heat pump solution to cool and heat a building can also result in a lower initial investment and more simple operation and maintenance procedures.
The INVERTER Air/Water heat pump use DC INVERTER technology. The DC INVERTER technology differs from any other existing technology on the market since it possesses compressors with the capacity to vary the frequency of operation according to the exact comfort needs of the house HVAC. There is therefore lower energy consumption.
The INVERTER system reduces system start-up time, allowing for the required room temperature to be reached more quickly. As soon as the correct temperature is reached, the inverter ensures that it is constantly maintained.
Since an inverter monitors and adjusts the room temperature whenever necessary, the power consumption drops by about 30% compared to a traditional on/off system.
What is underfloor heating?
Underfloor heating is a way of heating a home through strong and flexible tubing that is embedded in the floor. It is efficient and affordable, offering numerous advantages over radiators.
There are various types of underfloor heating systems available. The best underfloor heating solution for you will depend on a range of factors including your project type, your current heating system and energy source.
- Suitable for most properties
- Maximises space in the home
- Luxurious feeling of warm floors
- Flexible control through zoning areas of the home
- Underfloor heating essentially works by turning the floor area into a giant, efficient and invisible heat emitter. Heating tubes or cables are installed beneath the floor, which heat up, to warm the room from the ground up. Strong, flexible tubing is used for warm water underfloor heating systems, whilst cables are used in electric underfloor heating systems.
- Because underfloor heating covers such a large surface area, it is able to use much lower water temperatures than radiators. This helps to improve efficiency – especially with a heat pump – and also better heats a room as there are no cold spots.